Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy V-day.

Enjoy some pics of gorgeous fashionable couples, handsome men and other valentinesy things!





This is like my relationshio life basically.. :*


Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd looking adorable


Tyson Ballou



Such gorgeous elegant wedding dresses


Hugh Grant




I love this risque translucent dress, a very bold fashion statement


Colin Firth


Katy and Russell looking amazing before it all went wrong...


Ed Westwick


 I'm loving Swizz Beatz velvet jacket!


David Gandy


Wiz and Amber an unconventional couple..but still cute :) 


 Leo smouldering


Kooples 







 David Gandy


Nicole looks fab!


Vincent Cassel


Eva Marcille



Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush



Jude Law before the receeding hairline


Karlie Kloss < 3


Vincent and Monica Belluci


I love this cute dress so romantic yet still bold and making a statement


Nicholas Hoult



I adore this jumpsuit with its elaborate shoulders!





Romeo and Juliet (1968)


My favourite fictional couple C & B 

I hope you've enjoyed this post and have had a Happy Valentine's day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment