Sunday 5 February 2012

Preppy Streestyle


Heres a post on preppy style which is one of my favourite styles so enjoy ♥.



Blair Waldorf- GG is the queen of preppy style and her outfits are like a third of the reason why I watch the show :)


How beautiful do the girls look in their backless pencil dresses!



Love the skull and crossbone loafers


Beige fitted suit < 3


Bowties are cool :)


I love a collar with the top button done up; R-patz looking finee.


Alexa Chung looks lovely, quirky and boyish and i love the bowtie.






She pulls off these scarlet palazzo pants well and I love the colour pairing being so close with the pink blouse.


Ashley Olsen looking very chilled with a touch of daring coming from the number of buttons left undone of her shirt.




I love the black accessories really bringing out the colour of her trousers and blouse.




I like this quirky preppy look... reminds me of a well dressed librarian.


These silver boots are very cool and add some excitement to an otherwise basic outfit.


Cutie  

Mark Ronson 


I adore Joseph Gordon Levitt in this grey blazer and stripy bowtie :)





Im defo going to get this next time I go for a manicure! So different!


This shift dress looks perfect against her skin tone and is reminiscent of the 60s era. The shoes match perfectly and modernise the look.


I love a simple monochrome outfit and the shoes are to die < 3



So gossip girl :)



Wonderfully androgynous 



Jennifer Aniston 

No comments:

Post a Comment