Sunday 15 January 2012

The Nineties are making a Comeback

Nineties tacky glamour is making a return; heres some of the best of the past.



Kate Moss and Linda Evangelista (supermodels of yesteryear) looking cool in a so hideous-its-actually-fab yellow/lime/whatever seemingly leather coat thing and Kate is youthful yet chic in black.


I love this - oversized denim was a 90s thing ... looking fabulous with this vibrant skirt.


What a sharp Versace suit- I wish my everyday style was as freaking cool as this.


Naomi looking good...and yes half painted bodies thrust forward in the throes of passion was a 90s trend.


Striking Calvin Klein ad.


I adore this smooth silky skirt

Now to move on to the grunge styles of the 90s :





Kurt Cobain looking artfully mismatched


Alice Dellal's modern take on 90s grunge




How awesome and grunge/indie/boho are this couple! : Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz




I have to say I loved the Clueless 90s style everything so awfully matchy-matchy in this overdone preppy way ... love it in an ironic way. But some of the plaid skirt suits should have been burned.



Last but by no means least the Spice Girls! While I totally agree that the words 'style' and 'Spice Girls' should never be placed in the same sentence. I loved them back then and I still love them just as much now. Viva Forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment