Sunday 15 January 2012

MA JEWELZ.


Decided to start with perhaps a less conventional jewellery piece but what can i say? If someone bought it for me, I would wear it cus its shiny.


I don't care what you haters out there say! I love SJP and she has amazing style and a good head on her shoulders to have made sure that she got her entire SATC wardrobe! Her necklace looks beautiful especially paired with her lovely satin dress. Shame about the arms....


I love this photo, because firstly, the really nice nail polish colour and secondly, of course, the really edgy and cool silver rings.


Colour-popping madness: Whoever said too many accessories is a bad thing? More is More.


Cute collection of kitsch rings.


I love these :D very cool, straight to the point ...


I love this woman and her fab Givenchy necklace.


Gorgeous simple earcuff


I love the delicate feather with just the two simple chains hanging down, pretty.


This is my fave earcuff so far. Just so bold and beautiful.


This is an interesting one from ASOS for those of you who like an updo. (Rhymes).

Beautiful gap-toothed PYT with a multitude of fashion- forward gems  adorning her skinny fingers. Fashion sigh.


I like her funky nails but not the creepy hands.




Two brown beauties with beautiful gemstone statement necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment