Wednesday 4 January 2012

A teenie tiny selection of some of my fave lookbook.nu outfits--enjoy!

As I said before, this is only a small selection from some of my faves which I already had saved but do anticipate many more lookbook- inspired posts in the future.

This outfit is great as its actually a NYE look which I think i just the right balance of girlie and glam but still with an edge element thrown in with the chunky heeled ankle boots ( and of course the awesome pink hair!)


I love this look as its like nu-chic as it contains all the elements of a classically chic outfit but in vibrant colours and prints which rejuvenate the look. I especially love the accessories such as the jewelled necklace and oversized leopard clutch!


I adore the rich blues and reds in this outfit contrasting with the heavy velvet of her dark blazer


The floaty maxi skirt has been photographed perfectly blowing in the wind, and the fact that the bandeau top and heels are black really helps to highlight the maxi skirt as the main focus of the picture <3


I actually used this outfit as inspiration for an outfit I was trying to put together of basically an LBD, some accessories and some brightly coloured heels. The fact that her outfit is not just plain black adds an interesting dimension to the overall look


Skirt is fab and has been expertly paired with the pale blue shirt and electric blue boots<3 (also loving the gorgeous braid in her hair)


What I love about this photograph and the outfit is that together they tell a story of well dressed girl travelling on a road, making a journey to somewhere<3


Aaaah so chic and elegant words cannot describe! From the effortless Chanel clutch to the pixie hair crop everything works together to create this very unique look. 


This is a very cute outfit because of the bow and the short structured dress but also brings a quirky element which I love, from her poses


What I love is that this outfit shows how o achieve a great preppy look that's not girlie 


I like this look because its quite awkward in terms of the length of the jacket, dress and boots in relation to each other but still works nicely. I love the way the dark peach colour of the dress complements the rich blue of the denim jacket so perfectly. 


This is such a great staple everyday look which is very comfortable and wearable due to the muted colour palette if the outfit and effortless cool, with which the bright red of her hair contrasts perfectly <3


A stunning and unusual dress



The two images above are great for their use of a great colour scheme and colour blocking whilst still maintaining and effortlessness which is usually v. hard to achieve


Loving the movement! (And a v.daring geometric mesh dress:))


So cool loving her attitude and the fab lighting creating the perfect shadow behind her


Hope you like this small selection <3

No comments:

Post a Comment